BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

I went digging with some friends yesterday. The picture below is not very good, but you can see that there is a jeep going up the road. That is my friend Nate's jeep. I decided not to take my jeep up that trail. I need my jeep to get me places and didn't want to break it.

Below is a view of the canyon from the top of a nearby cliff.
Here is some of the people I went with and the other jeep involved. From left to right: Nate's brother(I forgot his name), Haidyn, Kamisa, Marie, Me.
The way back looked treacherous so we decided to hoof it. You can see my jeep in the distance.

We were trying to make it to Logan peak but the road was too rocky. We still had fun though.

1 comments:

eM said...

you always have to wear orange don't you!