Hey everybody!
Just thought I would get on the blogging train. I'm not much of a writer so the few things I post won't be very long. Since blogging is all about letting people know all about you and what you are up to, I will update you on some of the things that are going on in my life.
I recently finished my second semester at USU and have finally decided on a major. I will hopefully be going to Weber State University in the fall of 2009 with a Nuclear Medicine major. I will probably specialize in Radiation Therapy. I am not very excited about moving to Ogden, but it will be a good experience. Meanwhile I will complete my general ed requirements here at USU.
I am working at Design Analysis Assoc. and just trying to save up for school. The job is not bad and I love working with everybody there. By the time I move, I will have worked there for six years. That seems like such a long time.
I just had my 24th birthday on the sixth, and no I am not dating anyone. I know I will be a mennace to society soon and I don't care. I will find the one when I find her.
I don't have many things planned this summer. Just things like camping, swimming, hiking. I am going on a little off-roading trip in my Jeep tomorrow to Logan Peak. We probably won't get very far because of snow.
That's all for now.
Friday, June 27, 2008
First Post
Posted by Jason Findlay at 9:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment