Hey everybody! I hope you all had a good weekend. Me and my family had a good BBQ at my aunt and uncle's house on the third. My cousin Cam came up from Cedar City. It was good to see him and his family. Then we went down the street and watched the fireworks at the park.
I went camping with my married friends on Sunday up in Lava, ID. It was pretty fun except that we were right next to some railroad tracks, so it made it hard to sleep. Below is a picture of us eating breakfast Monday morning. Isn't Jessica's hair lovely.
After we cleaned up camp, we headed to the Lava Aquatic Center. Me and Nate went there last year but didn't have the courage to go off the third platform(33 ft.). As you can see in the picture, we did it this year(four times actually). It was a blast. I will definitely be going back again this summer.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Fourth of July Weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Whoa!! That is way to high for me, I would probably drown before I made it back up out of the water, sounds like you had a blast. I guess somebody's gotta love camping. See ya.
Post a Comment