Me and some friends at work decided to go get our Concealed Weapons Permit (CFP) about a month ago. We took the class from Dexter Taylor. It was a fun class and it was cool to learn about all the different guns there are out there and how to handle them safely. If you want to get your CFP just go to www.CFPofUtah.com and sign up. It is $75 for the class and then $65 to the state for the background check.
A little over a week ago my dad asked me if I was interested in getting a gun. He had a friend who was selling his gun, so I looked at one like his at the store and decided to get it. It is a Taurus Millennium Pro 9mm. I like it a lot. It is nice and small for concealing and it feels good in my hand. I am excited to go shooting soon with a friend.
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Taurus Millennium Pro 9mm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment