I have been wanting to get a new computer for a while and so I looked at my budget and found out that I would be able to get one. I asked Robert, of course, which one to get and he directed me to an HP tablet notebook. I was able to customize it to have the features I wanted. Here are some pictures.The model I got has a fingerprint reader on the left side of the display so I just have to run my thumb across it to log in. Sooo easy!
As you can see, the screen can turn around and turn into an oversized PDA.
There is a really useful function with the pen as well. I will be able to take it to class and take notes just like it was paper. I can even search my handwriting. Robert tells me I can also scan in my lecture notes and write on them so they don't have to be separate. It has a 160 GB hard drive, Bluetooth, 2 GB RAM, and a built-in web cam. I don't see myself using the web cam very much but it will be nice to have if I need it. I am enjoying it, although it is hard getting used to Windows Vista. I get pretty frustrated with it sometimes.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
New Computer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment